35 Must-Have Inspirational Quotes in Spanish to Share on Social Media
Have you ever wanted to share inspirational and motivational quotes with your friends on Facebook, but you couldn’t find the right fit? Well I’ve got a solution for you! Inspirational quotes in Spanish are perfect for sharing your favorite moments in life, and you can also use them to practice Spanish! Publishing phrases like these on your favorite platform creates a positive impact on both your life and on those who follow you. For your reading and sharing pleasure, I’ve gathered 35 inspirational quotes in Spanish that focus on many different moments in life, giving you the chance to find the perfect one for you.
Download the images that you love best and share them freely on your favorite social media platforms!
Inspirational Quotes in Spanish About Life
1. “No llores porque se terminó, sonríe porque sucedió.” – Gabriel García Márquez
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
One of the most featured inspirational quotes in Spanish, it reminds us that everything happens for a reason and we should always be grateful.
2. “La vida es simple, pero insistimos en hacerla complicada.” – Confusio
“Life is simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
Sometimes we complicate things a little too much, when we’re supposed to enjoy life and do what makes us happy.
3. “El secreto de la vida no es hacer siempre lo que se quiere, sino querer siempre lo que se hace.” – León Tolstoi
“The secret of life is not always doing what you want, but always wanting what you do.”
As several inspirational quotes in Spanish remind us, the secret of life is to love what we do! If you aren’t happy, why are you even doing it?
4. “No cuentes los días, haz que los días cuenten.” – Muhammad Ali
“Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
This one reminds us of the importance of living your life as if today were your last day.
5. “Sonreír y no darse mala vida por nadie, esa es la actitud.” – Anonymous
“Smiling and not giving yourself a bad life because of anyone, that’s the attitude.”
Always remember how much you’re worth and never let anyone make you feel otherwise.
6. “A veces sentimos que lo que hacemos es tan solo una gota en el mar, pero el mar sería menos si le faltara una gota.” – Mother Teresa
“Sometimes we feel that what we do is just a drop in the ocean, but the ocean would be less without that missing drop.”
Always remember that nothing would be the same without you!
About Love and Relationships
7. “Amar no es mirarse el uno al otro, sino más bien mirar ambos a la misma dirección.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“Loving is not looking at each other, but looking both in the same direction.”
A great tip to guide your relationship to succeed. Always remember it isn’t about you, it’s about “us”.
8. “¿Acaso hay que tener una razón para amarte?” – Brigitte Bardot
“Do I have to have a reason to love you?”
This is the kind of inspirational quotes in Spanish that you share on a picture with your partner. When that special person asks you why you love them, this quote is perfect for telling them that there isn’t a specific reason for it, you just love them completely!
9. “Brindo por aquel ‘hola’ que hizo empezar todo.” – Anonymous
“Here’s to that ‘hello’ that started it all.
Perfect for telling your couple that you remember the day that everything changed in your life.
10. “Dicen que me brillan los ojos cuando hablo de ti.” – Anonymous
“They say my eyes shine when I talk about you.”
One of the most romantic and inspirational quotes in Spanish. Share it with your significant other and tell them with your eyes how much you love them.
11. “Eres mi locura más cuerda.” – Anonymous
“You are the sanest madness in my life.”
Love makes us do crazy things, but isn’t it great to be absolutely certain that you want to share that craziness with that special someone? *Hint: in this sentence, cuerda functions as an expression to refer to someone (or something) as sane or with a healthy mind.
12. “No te amo por cómo eres, sino por cómo me haces ser cuando estoy contigo.” – Anonymous
“I don’t love you for how you are, but for how I am when I’m with you.”
If you didn’t believe in love before but someone changed your mind, this is the kind of inspirational quote in Spanish you need!
13. “A donde sea, pero contigo.” – Anonymous
“Anywhere, but with you.”
Lovebirds alert! Let the world end before you leave that person’s side.
14. “Lo que es para ti siempre te encuentra.” – Anonymous
“What’s for you always finds you.”
A message for the hopeless romantics—what’s really worth it will always find its way into your life.
15. “Esta familia es el mejor regalo que la vida me ha dado.” – Anonymous
“This family is the best gift that life has given me.”
We didn’t choose where to be born, but life blessed us with our families.
16. “Familia… donde comienza la vida y el amor nunca termina.” – Anonymous
“Family… where life begins and love never ends.”
Family, the place where we learned how to love.
17. “Mi familia: un poco loca, un poco ruidosa, y con mucho amor.” – Anonymous
“Mi family: a little crazy, a little noisy, and with a lot of love.”
Every family has its own peculiarities, but all of them are so special!
18. “La familia no es algo importante. Lo es todo.” – Michael J. Fox
“Family is not something important. It’s everything.”
It may be easy to forget this truth at times, without our families we wouldn’t be where we are today.
19. “No es la carne ni la sangre, sino el corazón lo que nos hace familia.” – Friedrich Schiller
“It’s not the flesh or the blood, but the heart that makes us family.”
Family doesn’t necessarily have to be by genetics, some of us have the blessing of choosing it.
About Personal Strength
20. “Solo aquellos que se arriesgan yendo lejos pueden encontrar lo lejos que pueden llegar.” – T.S. Eliot
“Only those who risk going far can find how far they can go.”
Basically, risk it! You’ll be surprised.
21. “Nunca digas nunca, porque los límites, al igual que los miedos, son a menudo solo una ilusión.” – Michael Jordan
“Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.”
As my mom always says, everything’s in your mind. The only impediment between you and your dreams is yourself!
22. “Una cosa importante es atreverse a atreverse.” – Maya Angelou
“One important thing is to dare to dare.”
Several inspirational quotes in Spanish remind us to get out of our comfort zone, it’s the only way to grow!
23. “Cuando la voluntad está lista, los pies son livianos.” – Anonymous
“When the will is ready, the feet are light.”
If you want it, you can definitely do it. Always remember that.
24. “Cuando alguien me dice ‘no,’ no significa que no pueda hacerlo. Significa que no puedo hacerlo con esa persona.” – Karen E. Quinones Miller
“When someone says ‘no’ to me, it doesn’t mean I can’t do it. It means I can’t do it with that person.”
Sometimes, the only way to grow is to let go.
25. “Lo que puedas hacer en cualquier momento, hazlo en este momento.” – Anonymous
“What you can do at any time, do it right now.”
If you don’t do it now, you never will.
26. “Si puedes soñarlo, puedes lograrlo.” – Walt Disney
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
One of the plenty inspirational quotes in Spanish that tell us to follow our dreams. It’s possible!
27. “La vida es lo que ocurre a tu lado mientras haces otros planes.” – John Lennon
“Life is what happens next to you while you make other plans.”
This quote tells us to don’t let great opportunities vanish by thinking how different you’d like to do things.
28. “Las dificultades preparan a personas comunes para destinos extraordinarios.” – C.S. Lewis
“Difficulties prepare ordinary people for extraordinary destinies.”
For what it’s worth, the hardest battles are given to the strongest soldiers.
29. “No permitas que el ruido de las opiniones ajenas silencie tu voz interior.” – Steve Jobs
“Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions silence your inner voice.”
You can find the answers inside of you, just let your heart and mind do their job.
30. “El éxito llega cuando tus sueños superan tus excusas.” – Pedro Sanz
“Success comes when your dreams exceed your excuses.”
There’s no way you’ll achieve your goals if you live by excuses! Just do it.
About the Beauty of Experience
31. “Acepta lo que la vida te ofrece e intenta beber de cada taza. Todos los vinos deben ser probados; algunos solo deben ser sorbidos, pero con otros, bebe toda la botella.” – Paulo Coelho
“Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines must be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the entire bottle.”
Sometimes life isn’t the way we want it to be, we just have to take the best out of it.
32. “Convierte tus heridas en sabiduría.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
Your scars are beautiful and make you stronger. Never be ashamed of them.
33. “No se puede enseñar nada que valga la pena conocer.” – Oscar Wilde
“You can’t teach anything worth knowing.”
What’s essential is invisible to the eyes.
34. “Vive todo lo ordinario, de manera extraordinaria.” – Anonymous
“Live the ordinary in an extraordinary way.”
What if today was your last day?
35. “Toda experiencia es un enriquecimiento en lugar de un empobrecimiento.” – Eudora Welty
“Every experience is an enrichment instead of an impoverishment.”
It doesn’t matter how “bad” it went, you learned and are better now.
Continue to Inspire Yourself!
Do you want more inspirational quotes in Spanish? Join us on Facebook and receive an endless supply of inspiration as well as amazing freebies!
If you’d like to read about more quotes in Spanish, check out 20 Inspirational Quotes in Spanish for Your Classroom.
Want more amazing Spanish content and resources? Check out our latest posts!
- 12 Blogs to Learn About the Spanish Language and Hispanic Culture
- 9 Traditional Folk Dances of Guatemala
- 6 Cristina Garcia Books You Should Read To Fast-Track Your Spanish
- 8 Stunning Sites to Go Camping in South America
- 12 Mistakes Most Tourists Make When Visiting Mexico City, Mexico
- 15 Reasons Why Guanacaste, Costa Rica Is the Ultimate Vacation Spot
- 10 Essential Economies Driving Latin America’s Exports
- 8 Adventure Activities To Do in Mexico’s Mysterious Cenotes
- The Spectacular Laguna Lachuá National Park in Alta Verapaz, Guatemala - July 1, 2021
- Happy Birthday in Spanish: Party Supplies, Greetings, and Songs! - June 19, 2021
- We’re Having a Baby! A Vocabulary Guide in Spanish - June 18, 2021