6 Compelling Reasons Why Your School Should Outsource Spanish Class
The issues educators and schools face today are more challenging than ever before. With major state and local budget cuts to education, many schools find themselves in desperate need of quality teachers and adequate resources.
The lack of available professionals in education is rising as candidates who could be the perfect teacher are instead offering up their skills to other industries that pay higher wages.
What’s more, curricula and resources within most schools are sorely out-of-date, where the use of irrelevant tools, outdated standards, and obsolete information has become the norm.
Despite the fact that it’s more important than ever to be bilingual (thanks to globalization), a shocking 1% or less of American adults are proficient in a foreign language that they studied in school. The sad truth is students who should otherwise be learning to speak a foreign language end up only memorizing trivial sets of vocabulary that never lead to fluency.
The Future of Language Instruction
The old model is breaking down and it’s time to make room for the future: outsourcing virtual foreign language classes from highly qualified, specialized language schools. Outsource Spanish as a way to propel your school forward.
Homeschool Spanish Academy is a pioneer on the frontier of specialized virtual foreign language education, targeting the second-most spoken language in the world, Spanish, and tailoring its selection of curricula to each of its client’s needs.
The Concern for Competition
When you consider your school and its competitors, do you know how you measure up? How does your school stand out? What is your institution known for?
Competition is getting fierce among public schools, charter schools, private schools, and even homeschool, which is currently growing by double digits. What do you have to offer that will convince a parent to choose your school over the competition?
Effective and interactive foreign language classes will make you stand out and give you a competitive advantage. Let’s check out the most impactful reasons to outsource Spanish class that will benefit your school.
6 Reasons to Outsource Spanish Class for Your School’s Benefit
1. It’s More Affordable
Group classes are much more cost-effective than a full-time local Spanish teacher. The ultimate benefit for your school is that you replace cost with value. Major advantages to this include less overhead and labor costs, no additional payouts toward benefits—like social security or insurance—and you only pay for the hours you need. Our prices go as low as $2.50 per student* for 50 minute lessons at high school level and $1.33 per student** for 25 minute lessons at elementary level.
We provide all of the resources, high-quality content, smooth and user-friendly platform, and top-of-the-line teaching instruction.
*for 10 students per group for 60 classes per year for High School (50 min)
**for 10 students per group for 60 classes per year for elementary (25 min)
2. It’s More Attractive to Potential Students
Prove to potential students and their parents that your school is forward-thinking and inclined toward future trends, and you will attract a wider group of families focused on success, relevance, and excellence. Simply by outsourcing your Spanish classes and saving money for your education institution, you will be showing your student body that your school values technical savvy and digital literacy as essential preparatory skills.
A Spanish language program bolstered by native Spanish-speaking instructors demonstrates an international mindset that is hard to compete with. If your school is this unique, it has a higher value proposition to parents, which translates to higher tuition rates. The more you can offer, the more you can charge.
In effect, we’re offering you a way to show students and parents why they should send their kids to you.
3. It’s More Efficient
Instead of wasting precious funds, time, and talent on choosing, organizing, and implementing a Spanish program for your students—that will ultimately lead to students forgetting what they learned after each semester—delegate your Spanish curriculum tasks to experts who live it and breathe it every day.
Let go of the old in-house model of language instruction that’s inefficient and difficult to manage or control. Homeschool Spanish Academy provides all the benefits of outsourcing your Spanish classes to certified, native Spanish-speaking teachers.
4. It Comes with Quality Assurance
You’re still not completely sure you’d like to make the switch from a local teacher to an outsourced Spanish school? We know that these kinds of decisions are not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer premium quality assurance, or you will receive a full refund. That’s right, if you’re not satisfied with the class package that you buy, you receive a full money-back guarantee within 30 days, or after using 4 classes. Even after your 30-day period ends, you can talk to our Care Team to discuss options for modifying your curriculum or receiving a prorated refund.
5. It’s Globally-Minded
By implementing an outsource Spanish program like we have at Homeschool Spanish Academy, your students gain access to what most schools lack internally—that is, access to native Spanish-speaking professional educators who live in Latin America. Take advantage of your chance to tap into an international knowledge base, where students have consistent and direct contact with a teacher whose culture is diverse and pertinent to the curriculum that they’re exploring.
6. It Mitigates Risk
Our curricula are customizable to meet the needs of your school and those of your students, which reduces the overall risk you take in buying a program elsewhere that may be ineffective. We give you the option of revising and upgrading the course of study based on your students’ needs and the school’s requirements. The difference is in implementing another Spanish curriculum that is rigid and proven to be unproductive long-term versus a dynamic and collaborative, customer-oriented Spanish program. By tailoring our curriculum to match your needs and offering flexible class times to fit your school’s scheduling demands, we reduce the stress and the risk of ineffectuality.
Our customized classroom package includes all homework, quizzes, and exams as well as direct access to our Care Team. The Care Team will go out of their way to help you with registration, payment preferences (group or individual family billing), payment tracking, explanation of software requirements, virtual set-up assistance, grades and student progress as well as any other questions you might have about the program.
What Are Some Unique Ways Your Students Benefit?
When your school profits from the benefits of our virtual Spanish programs, the students will gain a tremendous advantage in multiple ways. Take a look at some of the unique ways that students benefit from having their school outsource Spanish classes to Homeschool Spanish Academy!
With HSA, students will:
- Connect emotionally to Latin America, which allows them to expand their hearts and minds toward countries other than their native one.
- Gain access to a Spanish-speaking certified teacher who lives in Guatemala.
- Learn better and faster Spanish by having conversations with native speakers.
- Earn foreign language credits transferable to university, if they are in high school
- Get personalized attention and instruction within smaller group settings.
- Remember more lesson material through interactive, dynamic classes
- Learn Spanish from someone who is certified to teach Spanish as a 2nd language as per the Ministry of Education in Guatemala
- Participate in a safe learning environment, where all teachers have had double background checks (local and federal level)
- Experience Spanish instruction from the best of the best teachers (less than 1% of applicants to Homeschool Spanish Academy become certified teachers with us)
- Interact with teachers who teach from one centralized location with dedicated infrastructure (teachers are not in their individual homes)
- Enjoy smooth instruction via state of art fiber optic internet with multiple redundancies ensuring a quality internet connection
Register Your School Today
Don’t let another year go by without catapulting your school to the top of the competition. Contact our Care Team today to get more information on our Spanish programs, including price quotes and customizable options. We’re waiting to connect your students to our certified native Spanish-speaking teachers in Guatemala!
Would you like to learn more about HSA? Check these out!
- How to Learn Spanish (and Become Fluent) as an Adult
- Learn Spanish from Home: What Do You Need to Know?
- It’s Our Birthday! Homeschool Spanish Academy Turns 10
- Join Our Online Summer Camp! Learn Music, Art, and Spanish
- How to Add Spanish to Your Homeschool Co-Op
- How Do HSA’s Native Spanish Teachers Teach Me Spanish?
- How to Add Spanish to Your Summer Camp Program
- 8 Amazing Benefits of Homeschool vs Public Schools
- 5 Beautiful Places to Visit in Antigua Guatemala When Quarantine Ends - September 15, 2020
- Free Autumn Spanish Words and Resources for Your Preschooler - September 5, 2020
- Learn Spanish Faster! 10 Things Polyglots Do Differently - August 28, 2020