Simple: An Interactive Spanish Book for Preschool!
What’s more interactive than flashcards, more come-to-life than audio, and more fluency-building than regular books?
HSA’s new book Simple: An Interactive Spanish Book for Preschool.
We invite you to teach your preschool child how to speak Spanish through 70 pages of age-appropriate lessons that are directly linked to 136 hours of interactive Spanish videos online. Young learners, ages 3-5, will learn fundamental Spanish themes and grammar while they master important skills like matching, identifying, classifying, and following instructions.
If you want super fun Spanish lessons with instant access to multimedia content and a one-on-one style class with an in-house tutor, then you’ve finally found it.
Motivate, foster, and explore—these words define the power you hold over your child’s foreign language acquisition and the new world that opens along with it. By using the right educational tool, you can motivate Spanish literacy, foster fluency, and explore thematic lessons that inspire your child to learn.
Achieving your goal of enhancing your child’s Spanish lessons has never been closer to home. Here’s what Simple (pronounced in Spanish is seem-play) promises to do:
It Motivates Spanish Literacy Early On
Set your child up for success in Spanish literacy from an early age. Grab a copy today and provide reading, writing, and tracing exercises for your young learner. Access the QR code on each page to open up an animated video-companion for your lessons.
It Fosters Your Child’s Budding Fluency
Watch your toddler blossom into speaking Spanish sentences—not just words and phrases, but creative, conversational Spanish sentences! The interactive book and its joint interactive Spanish video series supply you with a stimulating and inspiring Spanish teacher who is on-demand for when you need it the most.
It Explores Child-Friendly Themes That Inspire
Themes include greetings, colors, fruit, vegetables, family, and more. Get your child talking, and loving to talk about, the fascinating world of Spanish sounds and language by sharing this unique learning experience with them.
Why Is “Simple: An Interactive Spanish Book for Preschool” a Must-Have?
Our video-book enters the scene at a time when ideas about learner engagement are expanding with more research, and parents are asking for a better solution to support Spanish acquisition at home.
Homeschool Spanish Academy jumped right in to combine the need for more effective educational tools for toddlers with the hundreds of parents asking us to release a book inspired by our own Spanish curriculum for preschool, and ¡listo!—The Video-Book was born.
What cutting-edge benefits can your child expect to receive by using this book? They will:
- learn more and remember more
- flourish with higher focus, attention, and problem-solving skills
- improve mental acuity through purposeful play
- follow a popular curriculum that many other students have enjoyed
Interactive Animation Increases Memory
Your child learns more efficiently while they remember more.
According to a new study in 2020, research psychologist Erik Thiessen at Carnegie Mellon University reveals that interactive, animated books significantly increase memory and learning engagement for children ages 3-5. And so, when children actively interact with animated contents of a book, they not only learn more, but they remember more.
Consistent Praise and High-Energy Boost Focus
Your child flourishes with higher focus, attention, and problem-solving skills.
Imagine hearing your little one shout out new Spanish phrases in glee, like “¡Hola mamá! ¿Cómo estás?” while they react excitedly to the regular praise they’ll receive from the videos. The high-energy animation pumps up your child’s spirits and motivates interaction. It also heavily praises their efforts, which not only boosts their confidence but statistically increases focus, attention, and problem-solving abilities by 30%.
Skill-Building Exercises Promote Cognitive Development
Your child improves mental acuity through purposeful play.
Between the ages 3-5, your child will experience a phenomenal surge in growth. They learn to compare, contrast, organize, and analyze information while they begin to problem-solve. While your child enjoys the video-book experience, she is also engaging in structured playtime—also known as purposeful play. Our curriculum is designed to nurture foundational skills for toddlers and preschoolers, such as:
- Observation and pattern recognition
- Early logic and math through matching, sorting, and classifying
- Early reading comprehension through image comparisons
- Pre-writing skills by drawing, writing, tracing, and coloring
- Pre-reading skills by learning letters, sounds, and interacting with the book
High-Quality Content That’s Loved by Young Learners
Your child follows a popular curriculum that many other students have enjoyed.
In response to demands from parents like you, the brainy team of teachers and talented curriculum designers at Homeschool Spanish Academy got together to condense the highest-impact lessons from the HSA Preschool Program into their most potent and useful aspects. In other words, they pulled out the framework of a popular curriculum and built an interactive video-series around it—with you and your child in mind.
Take a Closer Look! Dive Inside The Simple Video-Book
With this simple interactive book, your toddler will be able to:
- Greet others
- Introduce themselves
- Ask and discuss quantities
- Ask and identify who someone is
- Talk about fruits, vegetables, and their colors
- Count to 10
- Use numbers in questions
- Identify family members and talk about them
- Learn vowel sounds
- Write and trace new words
The book is organized into engaging themes with supportive subtopics that teach question words and grammar. Regular check-ups and reviews are strategically placed throughout each unit to encourage a deeper understanding.
The contents of Simple: An Interactive Spanish Book for Preschool are organized into 4 Units:
- Unit 1: Conversation (las conversaciones)
- Greetings (los saludos)
- Introductions (las presentaciones)
- Phonetics: Letter A (las fonéticas: la letra A)
- Unit 2: Colors and Fruit
- Fruit (las frutas)
- Colors (los colores)
- Phonetics: Letter O (las fonéticas: la letra O)
- Unit 3: Vegetables and Numbers
- Vegetables (los vegetales)
- Numbers 1-10 (los números 1-10)
- Phonetics: Letter U (las fonéticas: la letra U)
- Unit 4: Family
- Members and Pronouns (los miembros y sus pronombres)
- Family and Age (la familia y la edad)
- Phonetics: Letter E (las foneticas: la letra E)
Order the Book Now!
If you’re ready to teach Spanish to your preschool child in the most effective and engaging way, order the Simple video-book now!
Would you like to learn more about HSA? Check these out!
- Tracing the Beginnings of Homeschool Spanish Academy
- Learning Español: Tailored Classes for Schools
- Elevate Your Classroom: Spanish Teachers for Schools
- Top 5 Accredited Homeschooling Programs in 2023
- Homeschool Spanish Academy Reviews: Top Choice for Language Learning
- Homeschool Spanish Academy vs LingoKids
- Homeschool Spanish Academy vs the Cultured Kid
- Top-Rated Accredited Online Spanish Classes for Kids
- 6 Compelling Reasons Why Your School Should Outsource Spanish Class
- Top Cost-Effective Spanish Class Options for Kids
- Top-Rated Accredited Online Spanish Classes for Kids - February 22, 2023
- 6 Compelling Reasons Why Your School Should Outsource Spanish Class - February 3, 2023
- 20 Free Spanish Books, Novels, and Stories in PDF and Printables - January 25, 2023