100+ Free Spanish Lessons Online for Beginners to Advanced Learners
Are you looking for free Spanish lessons online?
Look no further!
We have everything you need to help you or your children start speaking Spanish and move on to the next level. Basic phrases, conversation starters, Spanish weather expressions, comparisons in Spanish, time, asking for directions, greetings, expressions, animals, food, holidays—you name it.
With these bite-sized lessons, you’ll easily transition into Spanish and learn Spanish for free. Each lesson includes:
- Short and accurate translations
- Colorful and printable activities
- Engaging infographics to print or save on your device
Also, many include fun games, reviews, and YouTube videos. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents:
- Beginner Resources
- Resources for Kids
- Resources for Intermediate Learners
- Advanced Spanish Learning Resources
- Are You Looking To Improve Your Spanish?
So, you want to learn Spanish but don’t know where to start. We get it. Learning a new language can be daunting, especially if you haven’t been exposed to it.
At this stage, you’re interested in learning the basics of Spanish: its vowels, greetings, shapes, colors, numbers, and more.
These lessons will help you achieve that because they are short, easy to remember, and in everyday situations. You won’t become fluent using these, but they’re a great starting point.
- Spanish Vowels
- Spanish Alphabet Pronunciation
- World’s Most Complete Spanish Pronunciation Guide
- Spanish Greetings
- Spanish Numbers and Counting
- Friendship and Activities and Conversation
- Exploring My Neighborhood
- Beginner’s Guide to Spanish Conjugation
- 50 Simple Spanish Questions to Ask in a Conversation
- 20 Spanish Expressions That Mean “I Don’t Know”
- Learn 15 Verbs for Easier Beginner Conversations (With Audio)
- 29 Cool and Catch Spanish Phrases You’ll Want to Use
- Spanish Body Parts: Vocabulary, Idioms, and Culture
- A Vocabulary Guide to Giving Instructions in Spanish
Recommended reading: 100 Spanish Sound Effects: Onomatopoeia
Resources for Kids
Maybe you’re looking to help your kids learn Spanish. Similar to lessons for beginners, they will need easy, short, bite-sized lessons to thrive and get acquainted with the language.
Introduce them to question words, vocabulary, and pronunciation exercises. These lessons will help you introduce this new language to your kids in a fun way.
From Spanish basics to science, nutrition, and history, your kids need engaging, interesting, and challenging content to stay motivated. These will also propel them to the next stage. Try combining these with the one we provided in the beginner lesson list.
- Tropical Animals In Spanish Free Spanish Lessons for Kids
- A Kids Guide to Musical Instruments
- Spanish Vowels Printable and Activities
- Opposites Activities
- Learn the Shapes
- Spanish Tongue Twisters for Kids
- Exploring Ocean Animals
- Science of Amphibians
- Animal Sounds
- Learn About Invertebrate Animals
- Parts of the Face Vocabulary and Activities
- The 5 Senses in Spanish
- Parts of a Tree and Their Functions
- Facts and Activities About Dinosaurs
- Ancient Egypt Facts
- Pirates Facts, Activities, and Vocabulary
- The Wonders of the Mayan Civilization
Check out: Free Spanish Lessons for Kids
Keep in mind that these are also very helpful for adults!
Resources for Intermediate Learners
Maybe you already know your way around the basics of Spanish and want to take things to the next level. Are you trying to reach fluency?
These lessons will help you pave the way to becoming an advanced Spanish speaker. With these lessons, you’ll understand the nuances of Spanish more easily, be able to adjust your sentences accordingly, and know why you need that extra article to make it work.
You’ll learn what each element of a sentence does. You already have the nuts and bolts; let us help you build an effective machine. Also, you’ll find many printable materials to help you practice.
- How To Describe Animals in Spanish List of Adjectives
- 35 Easy ‘Perfect’ Cognates in Spanish
- 21 Verbs Like Gustar You Should Start Using in Spanish Conversations
- Vocabulary Guide to Book Genres and Literature in Spanish
- 45 Mission Trip Spanish Phrases You Need To Know
- A Vocabulary Guide to Personality Words in Spanish
Hand-picked for you: Learning Strategies Archive / Lessons from HSA
Speaking and Listening
- Confusing Consonants in Spanish
- How To Pronounce 10 Difficult Spanish Words (Audio Included)
- How To Have a Fluent Conversation In Spanish: Easy Tips and Tricks
- How To Ask For Help in Spanish
- The Importance of Listening With Purpose: How To Improve Spanish Listening
Sentence Structure and Spelling
- How To Use Como in Spanish Like a Native Speaker
- How to Master B V Spelling and Pronunciation in Spanish
- 10 Spanish Grammar Concepts Hardest to Master With Exercises
- 12 Amazing Ways to Memorize Spanish Conjugations
- Beginners Guide to Spanish Subject Pronouns
- How To Use Object Pronouns In Spanish Commands
Advanced Spanish Learning Resources
You’ve put in the hours. You’re looking to seal the deal. You want to finally become an expert and an advanced Spanish learner.
With these lessons, you will improve what you already know and take things further. Specific word list, diphthongs, how to use past tense verbs, how to transform Spanish adjectives into adverbs, irregular verb conjugations, informal vs formal Spanish, ser and estar chart, definite article, “to be” in Spanish, and more.
You’re close to reaching the summit of Spanish learning!
- Your Ultimate Vocabulary Guide to Seafood in Spanish
- A Vocabulary Guide to Archery in Spanish
- Vocabulary Guide to Architecture in Spanish
- Your Motorcycle in Spanish: Technical Vocabulary
- Technology in Spanish: Tech Savvy Vocabulary
- Car Parts Spanish Vocabulary List: Learn Using Pictures
- How To Use Relative Pronouns In Spanish
- 50 Irregular Preterite Spanish Verbs You Want To Use Often
- Past Tense Verbs In Spanish Imperfect “El pretérito”
- Master List of Compound Prepositions in Spanish Plus How To Use Them
- How To Transform Spanish Adjectives Into Adverbs
- A Simple Guide to Subjunctive vs Indicative In Spanish
- Easy Guide to Spanish Irregular Verb Conjugation
- How To Use The Present Perfect Indicative Tense In Spanish
Hand-picked for you: Spanish Grammar Archive Lessons from HSA
Are You Looking To Improve Your Spanish?
These 100+ free Spanish lessons will undoubtedly improve your Spanish. We think these are the best free Spanish lessons online! But there’s nothing like personalized help and support from a Spanish instructor. Let us help turn you into a native-sounding Spanish speaker.
Sign up for a free trial class at Homeschool Spanish Academy today and start learning with the help of native Spanish speakers based in Guatemala. Did you know that Spanish speakers have more job options? Take a look at some of our flexible programs for preschool, elementary, middle school, high school, and adult students. Start or continue your journey towards fluency!
Join one of the 40,000 classes that we teach each month and you can experience results like these
“My Son, Heath, is taking the classes. He’s been with Luisa the entire time and we absolutely love her. She is always patient and is a great teacher. Heath’s dad speaks Spanish so they get to have little conversations.”
– William R, Parent of 3
“It’s great being able to interact with native speaking people and having a conversation with them not just doing all the work on paper. It’s also an amazing opportunity to speak with native Spanish-speaking people without having to travel to a native Spanish-speaking country.”
“HSA offers very affordable, quality, one on one classes with a native speaker. My son has greatly benefited from taking classes. We have seen his confidence increase as well as his pronunciation improve, because he learns from a native Spanish speaker. HSA has quick, personal customer service. I have appreciated the one on one interaction and teaching that my son gets from his teachers. He has gotten to know his teachers, which has increased his confidence in speaking Spanish. Our family has been very pleased with our experience so far!”
– Maple, Parent of 3
Want more free Spanish resources and learning strategies? Check these out!
- The Beauty of Spanish Sign Language
- World Mental Health Day: A Vocabulary Guide for Mental Health Workers
- Multilingual Mastery: How Many Languages Can You Learn?
- The Journey of Becoming Trilingual
- Saying It Like a Native: Exploring Spanish Idioms
- Adapting Education: Spanish Lessons for All Learning Styles
- Speak Up! Enhance Your Conversational Spanish
- Words and Phrases Related to Transportation in Spanish Part 2
- The End of the Year Vacation Guide 2023 You Were Looking For - November 17, 2023
- How Did All Saints Day Celebrations Started? - November 8, 2023
- Tracing the Beginnings of Homeschool Spanish Academy - October 25, 2023